Need help understanding your bill?
Lorivlandis's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 16th, 2016 4:18 PM

How can I make arrangements for a late payment?

I have a large bill due. My phone part of phone is not working so i can not call. I paid $400 but, dont have the rest right now. I have been a AT&T/Cingular customer for 16 years. I am diabled and my phone is of course very important to me. Can you please give me a couple more weeks to come up with the rest of the pastdue portion of my bill?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@Lorivlandis

From what I've learned reading through past threads on a similar subject, the only way you're going to be able to set payment arrangements is by logging on to your online account and setting the arrangements that way.  Also, payment arrangements must be made before the actual due date of the bill.  

@lizdance40

Feel free to add anything or make corrections to my response to the OP.  😊

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support.  There is no one here that can grant your request. You need to contact customer support directly. If you are unable to call, send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

8 years ago

@lcalle.  Your responses are always thoughtful, accurate and considerate.  No need for me to kibitz.  Smiley Wink

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40

Aww ... Thanks 😊. Your responses are awesome too though.  I've learned a lot from many of your posts.  Plus, I really like the fact that they're just what the poster needs to hear, even though it may be difficult for them sometimes.  I think we can both agree that, for us, common sense goes a long way 😛 ... 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.