Need help understanding your bill?
AngryClientN's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 9:31 PM

How and where to escalate issue when I have reached dead-end with CHATS Online?

I also have the AT&T COMMON problem of missing $650 credit re the iphone 7 trade-in promotion they had back in September last year.

First, they told me to wait for 3 months before the credit kicks in. In the meantime, I was asked to pay monthly installments for my new iphone7 while they have my old iphone6 on hand.

To make the ugly story short, i followed-up the issue with many different persons at their CHATS online 5-6 times since the 4th month until now. Everytime I was promised to get it resolved ASAP. I was given problem ticket numbers and their target resolution dates. Everytime we spoke I was given newly revised target resolution dates without satisfactory explanation to what happened. I have copies of the transcripts of every call we made.

NOW they told me that ALL i can do is TO WAIT (for someone on their side to contact me). I am however liable to pay the monthly installments while they try to resolve the wrong billing issue. They won;t even tell me WHO i can escalate my issue to since I have already reached their supervisor level at their CHATS online.

What kind of customer services is this? Not to mention this is their own billing issue.

Does anyone have any other suggestion to me as to where and how I can escalate this issue? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

A very angry customer

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

Do you have proof they got the phones?  Tracking?   Or trade in in the store?

did you follow all the rules?  Purchase by 9/25?  On Next installments?

If yes, gather the proof and send by message to @ATTMobilityCare.   

If they don't resolve quickly, file a BBB compliant 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks. I have all the proofs and I'll send them a PM right away.

BTW, how and where to file a BBB complaint?

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

7 years ago

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Here's the link to file a complaint.  I'm done dealing with AT&T.  Five months of phone calls is enough.  I've already filed with BBB.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.