Need help understanding your bill?
tcampseyjr's profile

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

Saturday, December 5th, 2015 5:08 PM

Hoping this gets resolved

Just wanted to share that AT&T values a 15+ year customer by compensating them with a $20 credit for being on hold for over 2 hours. The issue is over a $300 + billing error that is still not resolved, in which each of the customer service representatives admit it is an AT&T error that should be fixed by another department on the day my bill is due.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Uh, oh... The other department solution...

If it is not resolved in the next bill please send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare and ask for help.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

8 years ago

I just received several text messages from cusomer support to rate my experience. I was very honest. I gave very low ratings, and responded that I would not recommend AT&T to ANYONE UNTIL THIS BILLING ISSUE IS RESOLVED.

I am just glad I did not set up automatic payments.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

8 years ago

This is not resolved. I hit the wrong button while posting the last reply.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

8 years ago

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1C8KNRdEXbinShAcS7WTjtQ3vq7D60dQjN5u9u-LHBNw/pub?w=889&h=782">

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

8 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I DID set up Autopay. See below:

My last phone bill had $1200 of incorrect charges, so I went to my local store, where the manager was able to actually speak to a person who was authorized to issue the proper credits to my account, or so I was told. I use autopay, and did not discover this until after my credit card had been charged for the full amount. I received an email today indicating that the credits, for charges which should never have been there, will take up to TWO MONTHS to appear on my bill. When they charge you for something, it appears on your credit card immediately. When they screw up, they keep my money for up to 2 months?? This is just one of MANY, too many to count, errors that have appeared on my bill in the past several years. They USED to be a fine company to work with, but not anymore..

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.