Need help understanding your bill?
Disgusted2000's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, October 17th, 2015 11:17 PM

Here we go again another $500 phone bill

Make sure you don't fall for the FREE tablet deal.  After I decided to go with the FREE tablet deal $80 x 2 later. I recieved my first $500 bill. 

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

8 years ago

@Disgusted2000 wrote:

Make sure you don't fall for the FREE tablet deal.  After I decided to go with the FREE tablet deal $80 x 2 later. I recieved my first $500 bill. 

It sounds to me like someone didn't read and understand the full details of the plan they signed up for...

If your bill was for $500, it sounds like you used a large amount of data, and probably also had 2 new phones, most likely purchased using a NEXT agreement.  That is a good receipe for a large phone bil, especially if you don't keep tabs on yoru data usage acrosss all the devices (since it is a single data pool that is shared across all devices on teh plan).

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

If this was your first bill, it is not indicative of your regular monthly bill.  The first bill is always double.

it includes activation fees, a partial first month and a full second months bill.

I have 2 tablets and 6 smartphones and pay less than $300 with taxes.  All my phones are purchased at full price.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.