Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Here we go again another $500 phone bill

Contributor

Here we go again another $500 phone bill

Make sure you don't fall for the FREE tablet deal.  After I decided to go with the FREE tablet deal $80 x 2 later. I recieved my first $500 bill. 

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Here we go again another $500 phone bill

@Disgusted2000 wrote:

Make sure you don't fall for the FREE tablet deal.  After I decided to go with the FREE tablet deal $80 x 2 later. I recieved my first $500 bill. 

It sounds to me like someone didn't read and understand the full details of the plan they signed up for...

If your bill was for $500, it sounds like you used a large amount of data, and probably also had 2 new phones, most likely purchased using a NEXT agreement.  That is a good receipe for a large phone bil, especially if you don't keep tabs on yoru data usage acrosss all the devices (since it is a single data pool that is shared across all devices on teh plan).

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Here we go again another $500 phone bill

If this was your first bill, it is not indicative of your regular monthly bill.  The first bill is always double.

it includes activation fees, a partial first month and a full second months bill.

I have 2 tablets and 6 smartphones and pay less than $300 with taxes.  All my phones are purchased at full price.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support