Need help understanding your bill?
Frankcostello's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 6:49 PM

Have never been treated so disrespectfully as a customer

I called customer service today to setup a payment arrangement. I paid $242 on July 8th, and I have a pending balance of $219 that was due on July 7th. I called customer service and asked for a payment arrangement for the balance. They refused to have a payment arrangement for July 26th, even though I have been a long term customer for over 2 1/2 years and I also have a uverse account on top of my phone account. The supervisor from customer service, Jay Meneses was rude and hostile towards me as a customer. He would not work with me on a payment arrangement and kept making ultimatums either you pay the balance or we will not restart you service. I offered a payment arrangement for July 26th and he flatly refused, either pay it now or we won't restart your service which amounts to extortion tactics instead of taking into account that I have been a customer for over 2 1/2 years and have more than one account t with them, they take a hard line without a care that you are a customer. Horrible!

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

welcome to AT&T. I have been with them almost 24 years and got treated like $%#@ on several occasions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah they don't seem to really care about their customers. More of we're att we don't need you as a customer if you don't like it go somewhere else. And to think they want to merge with Dish Network. All customer service will definitely go to the gutter if that happens not that they have any customer service now.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Frankcostello!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We would be happy to review your account and discuss some options, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the frustration.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Two days? When my service was maliciously shut off and the customer service team disrespected me it took a matter of minutes. I am extremely disappointed in the customer service team from AT&T after being a customer for over 2 1/2 years I get treated with hostility and disrespect, specifically by Mr. Jay [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Interesting Frankcostello, as I experienced almost exactly the same issue yesterday. I was met with sarcasm from one of the four managers I spoke to... none of them claimed to be able to help. Despite the fact that a day earlier I was told they would be able to workout a payment arrangement with me. Instead I was met with the same gustapo tactic of pay up or your service will remain interrupted. 

Good luck getting your issue resolved. Mine is going no where fast. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.