Need help understanding your bill?
Musa68's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 9th, 2018 3:08 PM

HELP PLEASE , who can i contact when costomer service Do not help with a billing issue

I upgraded my phones and renewed my contract , the AGENT told me one thing and a couple of months later i was told i was misinformed (lied to ) and NO ONE IN CUSTOMER CARE would help , how to resolve in HIGHER LEVELS OF ATT ???

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

File a BBB or FCC complaint. That will put you in touch with someone at a higher level. So what were you told that turned out to be false? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Me too they just keep taking our money they do. Or care I even got to the head of customer service and they refused to ever call me back 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi , yes what i was told was false …i don’t know what a BBB IS and how can i file these complaints ?

Thank you for the response !

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

5 years ago

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Musa68

Att has not used contracts in almost 3 years.  No carrier uses them anymore.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I would suggest for you to chat instead of calling and you may request for an immediate supervisor to handle your issue about upgrade charges.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have called 4 times spoken to supervisors, I have spent over 5 hours trying to get my issue resolved and everyone I have spoken with supervisors included tells me they can’t solve it and that they will have someone call me back. At this point att is overcharging me by 100$ a month and has been since May. No one not even the corporate office cares all att wants is the money. Att customer service is a joke! If someone would like to reach out I would greatly appreciate it.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Cricketm

Over charging on your cell phone account? for what?   

Have you read the bill?

What charges are not as expected?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi , yes what i was told was false …i don’t know what a BBB IS and how can i file these complaints ?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Musa68

BBB is the better business bureau.  They forward your compliant and someone at the top of ATT would contact you.  

However, just so you understand how it works.  The BBB forwards the complaint to ATT and someone will contact you.   They will go over what you were told and the accuracy, or not, of your bill.  I can’t recall anyone who brought the numbers here that wasn’t getting exactly what they were quoted but didn’t understand the quote or the bill.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.