Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HELP PLEASE , who can i contact when costomer service Do not help with a billing issue

Highlighted
Contributor

HELP PLEASE , who can i contact when costomer service Do not help with a billing issue

I upgraded my phones and renewed my contract , the AGENT told me one thing and a couple of months later i was told i was misinformed (lied to ) and NO ONE IN CUSTOMER CARE would help , how to resolve in HIGHER LEVELS OF ATT ???

Message 1 of 11
ACE - Expert

Re: HELP PLEASE , who can i contact when costomer service Do not help with a billing issue

File a BBB or FCC complaint. That will put you in touch with someone at a higher level. So what were you told that turned out to be false? 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 11
Contributor

Re: HELP PLEASE , who can i contact when costomer service Do not help with a billing issue

Me too they just keep taking our money they do. Or care I even got to the head of customer service and they refused to ever call me back 

Message 3 of 11
Contributor

Hi , yes what i was told was false …i don’t know what a BBB IS and how can i file these complaints ?

Thank you for the response !
Message 4 of 11
Employee

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 11
ACE - Sage

@Musa68

Att has not used contracts in almost 3 years.  No carrier uses them anymore.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 11
Contributor

I would suggest for you to chat instead of calling and you may request for an immediate supervisor to handle your issue about upgrade charges.

Message 7 of 11
Contributor

I have called 4 times spoken to supervisors, I have spent over 5 hours trying to get my issue resolved and everyone I have spoken with supervisors included tells me they can’t solve it and that they will have someone call me back. At this point att is overcharging me by 100$ a month and has been since May. No one not even the corporate office cares all att wants is the money. Att customer service is a joke! If someone would like to reach out I would greatly appreciate it.
Message 8 of 11
ACE - Sage

@Cricketm

Over charging on your cell phone account? for what?   

Have you read the bill?

What charges are not as expected?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 9 of 11
Contributor

Hi , yes what i was told was false …i don’t know what a BBB IS and how can i file these complaints ?
Message 10 of 11
ACE - Sage

@Musa68

BBB is the better business bureau.  They forward your compliant and someone at the top of ATT would contact you.  

However, just so you understand how it works.  The BBB forwards the complaint to ATT and someone will contact you.   They will go over what you were told and the accuracy, or not, of your bill.  I can’t recall anyone who brought the numbers here that wasn’t getting exactly what they were quoted but didn’t understand the quote or the bill.  

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support