Helpful Links

Grace period

Contributor

Grace period

What is.  the grace period to pay your bill

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Grace period

There is no set grace period I’ve ever heard of. Late fees or service suspension are assessed based on each individual account’s payment history. If you know your payment will be late, you should set up a late payment arrangement. That should ensure service is not suspended.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎07-12-2018 2:13 PM

Re: Grace period

@Bb3750 You need to set up payment arrangements ON-LINE in your account (not chat, not phone) BEFORE your bill is due.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support