Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Grace period on payment arrangements?

Highlighted
Contributor

Grace period on payment arrangements?

Is it true you have a two day grace period before services are suspended on your scheduled payment arrangement?  For example if its due by the 23rd of jan, dont u technically have two extra days before suspension? Therefore if I paid it on the 25th I would be okay? Does anyone know if this is 100% accurate. I surely dont want to do it unless it's 100% accurate. I cant afford a suspension. Thank you.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Grace period on payment arrangements?

There is no set grace period I have ever heard of. If you set up a payment arrangement and that is accepted, that should prevent suspension. If you are talking making the payment after your payment arrangement date, no, there is no guarantee you have two days. Service could be suspended at any time.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support