For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
musicman1951's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 1:46 AM

GoPhone Account Usage MISLEADING

Yes you ATT are very sly. I have a go phone plan with limited minutes. I access my account usage history and it lists the day and time I make an call but not a $ amount. I have to access each individual record make a note of the minutes/secomds it consumed, them make a sheet to add up the totals.

YOU could do the same thing for me automatically, since you are collecting the records anyway, BUT you delete that field. WHY? So the user will OVER use his minutes without going to the trouble of keeping tabs on usage.

Yes I have to watch every penny I use, thus I have to use the metered gophone plan. My phone is used for emergency and last in case usuage, and IF I could actually see my balance of minutes it would help.

And ATT wonders why we go to Verizon and other carriers..

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

@musicman1951 wrote:

Yes you ATT are very sly. I have a go phone plan with limited minutes. I access my account usage history and it lists the day and time I make an call but not a $ amount. I have to access each individual record make a note of the minutes/secomds it consumed, them make a sheet to add up the totals.

YOU could do the same thing for me automatically, since you are collecting the records anyway, BUT you delete that field. WHY? So the user will OVER use his minutes without going to the trouble of keeping tabs on usage.

Yes I have to watch every penny I use, thus I have to use the metered gophone plan. My phone is used for emergency and last in case usuage, and IF I could actually see my balance of minutes it would help.

And ATT wonders why we go to Verizon and other carriers..

I think I found what you need - the numbers under *services:http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB92527&cv=821&title=Self-serve%20options%20to%20help%20you%20manage%20your%20GoPhone%20Pay%20As%20You%20Go%20account#fbid=1xv7bCL9eUK

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.