Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 6:52 AM

Free LG G5 with AT&T Next/Next Year

I signed up for the At&T online ONLY offer where you get a free LG G5 with the At&T Next or AT&T Next Year plan. The first 2 billing cycles will bill an installment and as of the 3rd billing cycle the first 2 installment payments will be credited to the 3rd bill. I checked my installment plan for the line that was added under that promo and it shows future installments scheduled to be billed. Why is that?

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

ED164C00-CA20-45F3-ADA8-7461A29B53A2.jpeg

E07AC02E-5CC9-4512-ACD6-8BA9145A3D7F.jpeg

ACAD16A9-2648-4356-99AC-DBBCF56652EC.jpeg

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

32FDAB2A-5BED-4D1C-8845-3DD1ADD91281.jpeg

572FEB46-C2FC-4425-BD40-6B4F9727155A.jpeg

9FAB35CE-626F-4298-B198-A7A923E9E2FD.jpeg

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

F718DD36-1417-4304-AF7E-AF10C265AB22.jpeg

6027842B-4000-43C4-ABD9-19EB3F344D22.jpeg

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks But that wasn't in the app. Im looking for a screen shot from the app of the offer we got. Probably you found this in Internet but this wasn't in the offer and the offer didn't have a Link to Drive you to your information. Im sure whoever did this on AT&T planed this did it meticulously to don't live any proofs against to AT&T. For me this is very similar to the fraud of Wells Fargo to them customers about one year ago. Its very obviously what they wanted do is sell anyway (they didn't care about if was  a fraudulent way) the old phones because the new LG G6 was on market.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks But that wasn't in the app. Im looking for a screen shot from the app of the offer we got. Probably you found this in Internet but this wasn't in the offer and the offer didn't have a Link to Drive you to your information. Im sure whoever did this on AT&T planed this did it meticulously to don't live any proofs against to AT&T. For me this is very similar to the fraud of Wells Fargo to them customers about one year ago. Its very obviously what they wanted do is sell anyway (they didn't care about if was  a fraudulent way) the old phones because the new LG G6 was on market.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Same thing happened to me.  Did anyone fimd a solution?  Att for 15 year s or more and they do this... Never get ATT.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Did you get this figured out?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I did add a new line as instructed by on line chat with att to do at the time while on link for the promotion.  I did as instructed and ordered and received phone.  This was July 21 2017.   Being told now was a buy one get one free deal, and as I did not order  a second phone did not qualify for free phone.  Promotion was for add a line get free phone which is  a promotion they claim never existed now time to pay back for payments made and credit forward has come.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

LG G5 offer.jpgFree LG G5 offer from At&t (7/2017)Here's the offer I used.  Still trying to get it honored.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

If att does not honor contract then it should be voided and consumer should not have to honor it as well. Deduct 28.71 frpm each bill as well as any previous installments that were paid. Pay only the amount that is due before the 28.71 is added. Let them go through the trouble of getting it from you If they dont apply the credit agter a reasonable amount of billing cycles then just cancel service and refuse to pay any fees. There is no contract that you are canceling since they are the ones who did not fulfill their obligation

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.