For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Kayla25's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 1st, 2019 8:07 PM

First bill BOGO question

Hello I recently added a line to my account on Feb 5 and went with the bogo galaxy note9 event that was happening. I am just curious if anyone knows how much my first bill will be as I tried asking the instore associate but he wouldn't give me a clear answer. I have searched around the forums trying to find an answer and read about "your first bill" but I'm still having trouble estimating.

Here is some info: I traded in an old phone that was completely paid off and got $200 instore credit which I assume was consumed when initially paying sales tax etc in store. I have been actively searching for info about my first bill and have recently been credited 2 instances of $16.46  on 2/27 and my current due balance is technically -$32.92.

I have the Unlimited & More(SM) Multi Line plan which says in my account will be $145 /month for 2 devices. I do have insurance at $8.99 per phone. I am currently looking to find out how much the phones will actually be in addition to all of these prices already listed. I am aware activation fees will be on there too. My billing cycle has 1 day left so I am thinking my bill will become available to me soon. Any info would be appreciated as I am just trying to figure out the prices. I usually buy a phone straight up from att and pay for service and this is the first time I will be owing on a phone from att. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

Your next bill since you added a line as an existing customer will include added charges for:  

$30 upgrade fee.

a new line fee, same as your old line fee.  ($35)

plus a prorated line fee for the number of days from last months bill.   (Example If you added half way through the month it would be half fee charge $17.50)

and then the installments on both phones.

insurance on the new phone, taxes and fees on the new line. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

@lizdance40 Thank you very much!! 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

Save this for reference please

9FAB7DB6-A37A-466D-9B5D-B7ECDE406DF3.jpeg

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.