Tutor

First Responder Discount

Anyone else getting the run around about the First Responder Discount 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: First Responder Discount

@MJWilks wrote:

Anyone else getting the run around about the First Responder Discount 

From what I hear, the Military and 1st responder discounts are some of the easiest to get applied. Have you brought your credentials to an AT&T corporate store?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Sage

And are you on the correct plan?  The first responder discount is applied on the unlimited and more plans

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Tutor

Yes and I was told I have to change my phone number
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Sage

@MJWilks wrote:
Yes and I was told I have to change my phone number

No.  There is no phone number requirements on the plan or for discount.  Someone doesn’t know one end from the other.  

Go to a local company store for help.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support