For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Nroth403's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 4th, 2017 8:58 PM

Final bill

I cancelled my account and went to Verizon att won't give me a final bill with all the fees so I can submit it to Verizon what can I do

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Call their customer retention department. If that doesn't help call the BBB and call your states attorney general and ask them for help. You might even have to go the legal route and subpoena your bill as ridiculous as that sounds.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Why are you saying ATT won't give you a final bill? Your final bill is mailed to your billing address.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Nroth403 wrote:
I cancelled my account and went to Verizon att won't give me a final bill with all the fees so I can submit it to Verizon what can I do

How long has it been since you cancelled your service? Final bills are sent at the beginning of the next billing cycle and are mailed to you . 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I had the same issue.  I was SUPPOSED to receive the final bill but did not.  I called Customer service to get the bill sent to me.  What I received (about a month later) was a "past due" notice and not the actual bill.  I had to call customer service again to get what i needed.  The only way for me to get that actual bill was for me to pay their ridiculous fee to get it.  $5.46.  We'll see if it comes to me as intended.  I even had the rep confirm what information will be ON that specific bill.   Months of circles, 45 minutes on the phone and finally a potential resolution by me having to pay an extra $5.46 just for that info.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.