Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Final bill

Highlighted
Contributor

Final bill

How can I see the balance of my final bill?? 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by Gary L
‎07-09-2019 2:57 PM

Re: Final bill

If you have already terminated your account, online access is not possible. Final bills are mailed, so you won’t know the balance until you receive it. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

So how long does it take to receive it after you close your account?
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

Your final bill will be generated on the same monthly date it normally is. Add 5-7 business days to that for it to be delivered.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

@Valegrdz Keep in mind, depending on where you are in your cycle, you might get a bill for your previous cycle (in the next week),  and not get the final bill (for this cycle) until 4 weeks after that.  

Some people get confused on getting two "final" bills but it comes down to the timing.  As they don't prorate your final bill, waiting towards the end of the cycle is best (plus you get the final bill sooner).

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support