For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
brittanyv0616's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, April 16th, 2018 1:08 PM

File a complaint

We signed up 20 months ago. With promises of paying off our devices from Verizon since we were switching. Promising the devices no matter how much up to $1000 is what the guy told us... and you refused to pay $248 per line as just stated by the switcher credit associate!!!! After being told numerous were owed money and how sorry you are that it messed up my husbands credit for 18 months waiting for it to get resolved and pay Verizon for the devices!!!!!! You people give us the run around every month with apologies and NO RESOLUTION EVER!!!! At this point I offered you guys to pay off the installment of our phones because I want nothing to do with you people anymore!!! You guys are amazing scam artist and fake salesman.... say anything to get new customers right? 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD AT THE BEGINNING THE CLAIM WAS DENIED RIGHT????!!!!! Instead you don’t tell me it’s denied until today 20 months later that’s how long it took it to be pending bull!!! Saying our phones were too expensive but not exceeding the $1000 per line!!!!!! Like your salesmen stated in stores!!! They pulled up my Verizon account and looked at the numbers and promised us it would all be paid off!!!!!!! I’m done with you people and I am tired of fighting you!!!! For the last 20 months it has been a nightmare and all your associates are great at pretending to fix our problem and not doing a thing for us!!!! Pay off our installment payments[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. I have ptsd and you guys have put a lot of stress on me and my health dealing with the lies every month. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

Who at what store promised that?

No carrier pays your bills for you.  No matter what, it’s always your job to pay off your previous carrier on time.  

The published offer from all major carriers was reimbursement of up to $650.  That possible $650 is the combined amount of the trade in credit and the final bill reimbursement.  

Example:

You trade in an iPhone you owe $400 on the bill.  You get $200 for trade in and another $200 for final bill credit.

You trade in a new Iphone you still owe $900 on.  Get $300 credit on trade in and $350 for final bill credit.  The rest you have to pay yourself.  

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

IMG_4222.JPGIMG_4216.JPGimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

All offers were published online and there were TV and radio adds offering up to $650 per line to switch.  Always read the offers.  

5 Attachments

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

It wasn’t for my service It was for the device.{keep it courteous}

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Plymouth Indiana store 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

@brittanyv0616  this forum isnt at&t and they will not see your post @lizdance40 , myself and everyone else on here are just customers same as you,and she is just trying to help explain how the switcher program works regardless of who told you what.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@brittanyv0616  Plymouth Indiana store is a company store.  They would have known the limits of the offer were $650.  I have to assume you drew incorrect assumptions.  

The most expensive phone sold until the Note 8 and iPhone X set new records, was $850.  So how could you owe $1,000 on any one phone 2 years ago?   

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I didn’t obviously 🙄 they just didn’t pay up to the 650 like they were suppose to.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@brittanyv0616 wrote:
I didn’t obviously 🙄 they just didn’t pay up to the 650 like they were suppose to.

“Up to $650” means they would pay what you owed, up to the maximum of $650.  If you owed $100 and got $100 up front for trade in credit, your done, you don’t get more.  None of the offers from any carrier was offering a $650 money making deal. It was only a break even.   Im not sure if you understood the offer.  The pictures I posted earlier have all the details.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.