Ask a question

Posted Oct 30, 2013
    2:39:58 PM
    FAN Discount Change

I want to change my FAN from my school to a company that I intern for. This company doesn't issue e-mails for their interns so I can't do the online verification process. I am just wondering if I could painlessly change it to this new FAN without the hassle of going to an AT&T company store. I can provide a letter from the company stating that I'm actively interning with them.

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Oct 31, 2013 9:19:33 AM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello Brian,

You can fax or email the form with a copy of your proof of employment to the Discount Verification department. (You can also check with your company administrator/telecom manager for this information.)

I attached a blank form below, fax number and email address are on there.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    Accepted Solution

FAN Discount Change

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Oct 30, 2013 5:23:52 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Guru
    Edited by ujmnz on Oct 30, 2013 at 5:24:20 PM

You can fax this form along with proof. It's what I use.

http://www.unionplus.org/statics/0000/3718/ATT_FaxVerificationForm.pdf

Just scratch off the current FAN number and write your own and under union just place the company name. The BAN is just your account number. I got  a text the next day saying my school FAN was changed to my work FAN.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: FAN Discount Change

[ Edited ]
    2 of 4 (23,405 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Oct 31, 2013 9:19:33 AM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello Brian,

You can fax or email the form with a copy of your proof of employment to the Discount Verification department. (You can also check with your company administrator/telecom manager for this information.)

I attached a blank form below, fax number and email address are on there.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (23,333 Views)
    Solution
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 31, 2013 11:03:10 AM
    (0)
    Tutor

Thank you guys for the form and the information. Greatly appreciated.

4 of 4 (23,325 Views)