Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: FAN Discount Change

FAN Discount Change

I want to change my FAN from my school to a company that I intern for. This company doesn't issue e-mails for their interns so I can't do the online verification process. I am just wondering if I could painlessly change it to this new FAN without the hassle of going to an AT&T company store. I can provide a letter from the company stating that I'm actively interning with them.



Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: FAN Discount Change

You can fax this form along with proof. It's what I use.




Just scratch off the current FAN number and write your own and under union just place the company name. The BAN is just your account number. I got  a text the next day saying my school FAN was changed to my work FAN.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Community Manager
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by BrianVilayvanh
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: FAN Discount Change

Hello Brian,


You can fax or email the form with a copy of your proof of employment to the Discount Verification department. (You can also check with your company administrator/telecom manager for this information.)


I attached a blank form below, fax number and email address are on there.




Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4

Re: FAN Discount Change

Thank you guys for the form and the information. Greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support