FAN Discount Change

Highlighted

FAN Discount Change

I want to change my FAN from my school to a company that I intern for. This company doesn't issue e-mails for their interns so I can't do the online verification process. I am just wondering if I could painlessly change it to this new FAN without the hassle of going to an AT&T company store. I can provide a letter from the company stating that I'm actively interning with them.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Guru

Re: FAN Discount Change

You can fax this form along with proof. It's what I use.

http://www.unionplus.org/statics/0000/3718/ATT_FaxVerificationForm.pdf

Just scratch off the current FAN number and write your own and under union just place the company name. The BAN is just your account number. I got  a text the next day saying my school FAN was changed to my work FAN.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Community Manager

Hello Brian,

You can fax or email the form with a copy of your proof of employment to the Discount Verification department. (You can also check with your company administrator/telecom manager for this information.)

I attached a blank form below, fax number and email address are on there.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4

Thank you guys for the form and the information. Greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support