Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Extend plan

Highlighted
Contributor

Extend plan

I get paid this Friday, but my plan renews on Thursday. I need a one day extension, yet every time I call I can never speak to an actual person, and thus can’t request this due to the automated incompetence. How can I do this?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Extend plan

@pleaseextension wrote:

I get paid this Friday, but my plan renews on Thursday. I need a one day extension, yet every time I call I can never speak to an actual person, and thus can’t request this due to the automated incompetence. How can I do this?

It sounds like you have prepaid service. You must pay before you get service. If your current plan expires, you will not have service until you pay. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Extend plan

Even when you reach a live person, it is very unlikely they can or will give you a one day extension. That is just not the way prepaid works. You bought 30 days of service. When that 30 days ends so  does your service unless you pay for more.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support