Need help understanding your bill?
SonofAlbion's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 9:15 PM

Error 500 when viewing details in AT&T Mobile Purchases & Downloads

I found that I've been charged 2.99 for accidentally opening the pre-installed Where app on my Android device. After finally figuring out that I have to cancel it on the AT&T website, I find that I keep getting this message when I click on the application I want to cancel/challenge:

We are experiencing a failure. Please try your request again shortly.
Error 500.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Also, I ran into the same problem. Eventually, I unsubscribe the attnavigator, it's a little bit weird. anyway, what you need to do is go to this website https://cingular-oac.qpass.com/oac/html/logout.do  with firefox broswer, and you will meet the error 500 again and you can just unsubscribe.

before this, I tried the website with chrome, IE, and the website just didn't work and give me the error 500. but now i can say bye bye to attnavigator~~~

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

12 years ago

Hmm, thats strange! I would suggest waiting a couple hours before trying to unsubscribe just in case its being worked on. If it still persists, then I would say calling Customer Care and unsubcribing through there is the best course of action. 🙂

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T LTE smartphone. Experience speeds up to 10x faster than 3G.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I'm getting the same error now. Any update?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I was using Google Chrome browser when I got the error 500, I switched to Internet explorer and it worked right away.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.