Error 500 when viewing details in AT&T Mobile Purchases & Downloads

Contributor

Error 500 when viewing details in AT&T Mobile Purchases & Downloads

I found that I've been charged 2.99 for accidentally opening the pre-installed Where app on my Android device. After finally figuring out that I have to cancel it on the AT&T website, I find that I keep getting this message when I click on the application I want to cancel/challenge:

We are experiencing a failure. Please try your request again shortly.
Error 500.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? 

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Professor

Re: Error 500 when viewing details in AT&T Mobile Purchases & Downloads

Hmm, thats strange! I would suggest waiting a couple hours before trying to unsubscribe just in case its being worked on. If it still persists, then I would say calling Customer Care and unsubcribing through there is the best course of action. Smiley Happy

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T LTE smartphone. Experience speeds up to 10x faster than 3G.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I'm getting the same error now. Any update?

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

Also, I ran into the same problem. Eventually, I unsubscribe the attnavigator, it's a little bit weird. anyway, what you need to do is go to this website https://cingular-oac.qpass.com/oac/html/logout.do  with firefox broswer, and you will meet the error 500 again and you can just unsubscribe.

before this, I tried the website with chrome, IE, and the website just didn't work and give me the error 500. but now i can say bye bye to attnavigator~~~

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I was using Google Chrome browser when I got the error 500, I switched to Internet explorer and it worked right away.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support