Employee Discounts

Contributor

Employee Discounts

I receive a 20%discount on my AT&T bill as an employee of Directv.  I added another family line to my account and want to verify if I can get a discount for that line as well.  So far it has not shown up.

Message 1 of 18
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Employee Discounts

The change happened in January when the new plans went into effect. So for the new data plans, only the 5gb plan is eligible for FAN discounts. Unfortunately I had plenty of angry calls back then from customers because they upgraded to the 3gb plan and noticed a bigger increase than just 5 dollars from the 2gb plan. 

Message 16 of 18
Contributor

direct tv gives at&t employees FREE tv with ALL channels including NFLST HBO,max, show, stars and ATT gives Direct tv what? 20% discount on one line cell phone? REALLY?

Message 17 of 18
Contributor

In response to the last reply...ATT does NOT give us free Directv...I had DTV since before the merger...they told us in July big discounts were coming...still nothing! Then they said around Nov 12 , don't try to call about it ... You will get an invite. Still nothing. Meanwhile here we are still paying 80 a month x 5 months x however many employees are still waiting...yea we got nothin they keep getting more money. Any discount is better than no discount! Then I called Directv and suspended my service, the rep said that's ridiculous I'm already getting 50% off my lines....these posts were from before the merger...not recent...look at the dates...
Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support