Need help understanding your bill?
Jack416's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 10:47 AM

Email customer service

I want to email cusomer service to obtain older bill than listed in my account online. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Sorry, ATT does not do customer support via email. No such email address exists. To get old bills, you must call and request a bill reprint. There is a $5 charge for each reprint but you get one free reprint per year.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Customer Name:  Ashley Jessica ***

Current Cell Phone Number: ***

Date: August 18, 2018

Subject: Top notch excellent customer service received from Crystal *** / Retail Sale Consultant

Hello Management Team,

Please allow me the opportunity to recognize Ms. Crystal *** for an a top notch excellent customer service that I have received when I went into the store today at the locatioon *** in Mesquite, Texas 75150. Crystal's business card information shown as mobile #: ***, office telephone *** and email address ***. I was so pleased and happy to have been serviced by Crystal.  I went into the store to get my phone to be activated.  Crystal had opened to door for me and let me in and had started to help me with the process. Crystal had answered all of my questions and concerns that I had while having my phone activated by her.  Crystal has SO MUCH knowledge, skills and experience and an expert in making my visit the most AWESOME and WONDERFUL experience that I have every had.  Throughout the whole process today, Crystal had the most friendly welcoming smile to me and was very professional and took charge of the whole situation in bringing about solutions to my wireless account needs that I went into the store for and alieviated all of my questions and concerns that I had prior to going into the store for help.  Crystal is a great ASSET to and for the company.  At&t is very FORTUNATE to have Crystal as an associate employee. Thankyou Crystal for all of your hard work, commitment and dedication to your customers in taking care of us and helping us get a solution when I went into the store for help.  All of your hard work does not go unnoticed.  Please keep up the most excellent great work that you are doing.  It was pleasure to meet you and to have been service by you.  Take good care.  Best wishes to your career with At&t company.  🙂  Again, thanyou for allowing me the opportunity to recognize Crystal Longoria for an excellent job well done and taking care of all the customers.  Please help me in providing feedback to Crystal Longoria's manager Ashley at the store location above and to Crystal as well for an excellent job well done!  🙂  Thankyou in advance for your help and cooperation regarding the subject matter.  Take good care.  Have a wonderful day.  🙂

Sincerely,

Ashley Jessica *** / 8-18-18

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have an issue with the fact my service was suspended and I must forward information to someone in collections or customer service to resolve the issue.  I cannot call AT&T because my service was suspended and I need this resolved ASAP as I am disabled with no access to another phone or the outside world should an emergency occur.

There has to be SOME WAY to contact them, please does anyone have an alternate method?  I tried CHAT and that was a huge FAIL.

Thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

@renee080762, you can call 800 331-0500 from another phone. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I had a phone call on my land line yesterday from my OWN number.  When I called Customer service to find out how this could happen and what i should do to be sure someone wasn't using my number for fraud, I was transferred FIVE (5) TIMES and still did not get an answer to my question.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I had a phone call on my land line yesterday from my OWN number.  I called Customer Service to find out what could happen and what I should do.  After being transferred FIVE (5) times I still did not get an answer.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.