Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Email customer service

Contributor

Email customer service

I want to email cusomer service to obtain older bill than listed in my account online. 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎03-21-2018 6:48 AM

Re: Email customer service

Sorry, ATT does not do customer support via email. No such email address exists. To get old bills, you must call and request a bill reprint. There is a $5 charge for each reprint but you get one free reprint per year.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Email customer service

Customer Name:  Ashley Jessica ***

Current Cell Phone Number: ***

Date: August 18, 2018

Subject: Top notch excellent customer service received from Crystal *** / Retail Sale Consultant

Hello Management Team,

Please allow me the opportunity to recognize Ms. Crystal *** for an a top notch excellent customer service that I have received when I went into the store today at the locatioon *** in Mesquite, Texas 75150. Crystal's business card information shown as mobile #: ***, office telephone *** and email address ***. I was so pleased and happy to have been serviced by Crystal.  I went into the store to get my phone to be activated.  Crystal had opened to door for me and let me in and had started to help me with the process. Crystal had answered all of my questions and concerns that I had while having my phone activated by her.  Crystal has SO MUCH knowledge, skills and experience and an expert in making my visit the most AWESOME and WONDERFUL experience that I have every had.  Throughout the whole process today, Crystal had the most friendly welcoming smile to me and was very professional and took charge of the whole situation in bringing about solutions to my wireless account needs that I went into the store for and alieviated all of my questions and concerns that I had prior to going into the store for help.  Crystal is a great ASSET to and for the company.  At&t is very FORTUNATE to have Crystal as an associate employee. Thankyou Crystal for all of your hard work, commitment and dedication to your customers in taking care of us and helping us get a solution when I went into the store for help.  All of your hard work does not go unnoticed.  Please keep up the most excellent great work that you are doing.  It was pleasure to meet you and to have been service by you.  Take good care.  Best wishes to your career with At&t company.  :-)  Again, thanyou for allowing me the opportunity to recognize Crystal Longoria for an excellent job well done and taking care of all the customers.  Please help me in providing feedback to Crystal Longoria's manager Ashley at the store location above and to Crystal as well for an excellent job well done!  :-)  Thankyou in advance for your help and cooperation regarding the subject matter.  Take good care.  Have a wonderful day.  :-)

Sincerely,

Ashley Jessica *** / 8-18-18

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support