ETF

Voyager

ETF

I need to have my ETF emailed to me, so as to forward to T-Mobile.
Message 1 of 3 (469 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: ETF

call customer service ...
this forum is not always visited by AT&T personnel.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author cadochips
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: ETF

To my knowledge, there won't be a way to have it emailed.

If you're able to still log into your online account, you'll be able to download the pdf  with your details.

Otherwise, you'll need to wait for the hard copy to get mailed to the address on file. If you haven't gotten it, you can request for it to be snail mailed again.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (443 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.