Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 19, 2014
8:01:02 AM
View profile
ETF
I need to have my ETF emailed to me, so as to forward to T-Mobile.
I need to have my ETF emailed to me, so as to forward to T-Mobile.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 19, 2014 10:30:13 AM
(0)
Employee

To my knowledge, there won't be a way to have it emailed.

If you're able to still log into your online account, you'll be able to download the pdf  with your details.

Otherwise, you'll need to wait for the hard copy to get mailed to the address on file. If you haven't gotten it, you can request for it to be snail mailed again.

-Alex

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

ETF

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2014 9:43:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
call customer service ...
this forum is not always visited by AT&T personnel.
We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information
call customer service ...
this forum is not always visited by AT&T personnel.
We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information
We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ETF

2 of 3 (428 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 19, 2014 10:30:13 AM
(0)
Employee

If you're able to still log into your online account, you'll be able to download the pdf  with your details.

Otherwise, you'll need to wait for the hard copy to get mailed to the address on file. If you haven't gotten it, you can request for it to be snail mailed again.

-Alex

-Alex

Re: ETF

3 of 3 (422 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments