Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Download detailed billing information?

Teacher

Download detailed billing information?

I want to be able to download in PDF format my detailed bill including information on each text, call and data usage. Like I always have been able to do in the past. Anyway to do this?  I am not interested in the .csv or .xls format but I do want the PDF format that was always available before.  Thank you.

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 33
Tutor

Re: Not so hard to download detailed billing information.

This is why people are so fed up with AT&T! I am very limited in knowledge of all the tech jargon you use....and I wish people would realize there are people like me who need clearer information instead of all this back and forth 

All I know is that up until a couple of months ago I could go into my account and download a PDF copy of my bill so I could see what mistakes AT&T made this month!! Now I can't! And AT & T doesn't want us to have paper billing...

fine but then now they make it difficult to make our own paper bill! 

Why do I want a PDF copy of my bill because....for me....it's easier to go over my bill with paper and pen then trying to click and scroll through a screen on my phone or laptop. 

I don't think it's asking too much of AT&T to make things more easier than difficult for their customers.... especially long time customers as myself.....I've been with AT&T since it was Southwestern Bell....over 50 yrs!

Message 31 of 33
ACE - Expert

All I know is that up until a couple of months ago I could go into my account and download a PDF copy of my bill so I could see what mistakes AT&T made this month!! Now I can't!

@KAT/51 Yes, you can. Why do you think you can’t? The pdf bill is still there, it just no longer contains the call, text and data usage logs. The billing portion is still available in pdf form.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 33
ACE - Expert

@KAT/51 wrote:

All I know is that up until a couple of months ago I could go into my account and download a PDF copy of my bill so I could see what mistakes AT&T made this month!! Now I can't! And AT & T doesn't want us to have paper billing...

I download my PDF every month. On my computer, I go to the billing summary web page and at the bottom it says PDF and they have the last 16(?) months available for me to download.

If you've got mistakes every month, then you've got other issues with your account that need to be fixed.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 33 of 33
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support