Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Does Auto Pay Cancel after cancelling service?

Highlighted
Contributor

Does Auto Pay Cancel after cancelling service?

This is a post paid account. When I port my phone number to another service carrier, does it cancel my account as well as cancel the Auto Pay so I receive a final paper bill?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎06-17-2018 12:53 PM

Re: Does Auto Pay Cancel after cancelling service?

Yes it cancels both the account and autopay provided that is the only line on the account. An account is not cancelled until all lines on the account are either cancelled or ported. Once the account is cancelled, that will result in a final bill mailed to the address on the account.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Does Auto Pay Cancel after cancelling service?

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!