Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

Highlighted
Contributor

Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

I would like to know if At&t offers any type of discount on my monthly bill for veterans?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by tinaj28
‎05-10-2018 8:09 PM

Re: Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

@tinaj28 wrote:

I would like to know if At&t offers any type of discount on my monthly bill for veterans?

Yes, military discounts apply to veterans as well. You can take your documentation to an company-owned AT&T store and they will help. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

@tinaj28  Yup.  Even on the unlimited plans.  The only excluded plans are prepaid.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support