Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

Highlighted
Contributor

Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

I would like to know if At&t offers any type of discount on my monthly bill for veterans?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by tinaj28
‎05-10-2018 8:09 PM

Re: Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

@tinaj28 wrote:

I would like to know if At&t offers any type of discount on my monthly bill for veterans?

Yes, military discounts apply to veterans as well. You can take your documentation to an company-owned AT&T store and they will help. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Does Att offer a discount for veterans?

@tinaj28  Yup.  Even on the unlimited plans.  The only excluded plans are prepaid.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support