Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Discounts

Highlighted
Contributor

Discounts

Do government employee discounts apply to At&t Unlimited Plus plan?
Message 1 of 10
Professor
Solution
Accepted by (Professor)
Accepted by jt212s
‎04-01-2017 11:06 PM

Re: Discounts

Hi @JFlo21,

Only military and veteran discounts apply.

Info at https://www.att.com/unlimited

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 10
Contributor

Thank you for this information. I really appreciate your help!
Message 3 of 10
Tutor

How dare you not tell me this when I decided to switch to the unlimited plus plan. I got my new bill with this new plan and notice there isn't any discount. The person that switched me never told I would lose my discount. This is EXTREMELY bad practice and if att doesn't reinstate my discount I will be switching back to Verizon. They will cove my costs for switching. And I will post this issue on social media.
Message 4 of 10
ACE - Expert

@Aftra15 wrote:
How dare you not tell me this when I decided to switch to the unlimited plus plan. I got my new bill with this new plan and notice there isn't any discount. The person that switched me never told I would lose my discount. This is EXTREMELY bad practice and if att doesn't reinstate my discount I will be switching back to Verizon. They will cove my costs for switching. And I will post this issue on social media.

Who are you talking to? This is the COMMUNITY forum.

Your discount WILL NOT be reinstated on the Unlimited Plus plan. Your discount doesn't apply.

That plan doesn't have it as an option. It's a fact. No point in publishing it on social media, most people know.

It's mostly clear from the plan description they only offer Military/Veteran discounts. Just like Verizon.

I say mostly, because there is no reason to single out those two unless they are the only two.

http://att.com/unlimited

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 10
Contributor

I signed up for unlimited plan and they had special you get a fire stick and directnow. However they were to send the fire stick and I have not received it yet. I called the store, called Att, and called direct and still since June getting the run around! Still no fires stick and I paid the $35.00 up front fee! Any suggestions?
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joyjah why not start a new thread instead of posting on an unrelated thread

Message 7 of 10
ACE - Sage

@Joyjah  Wrong forum.  Wireless is not in charge of direcTV Now or their distribution of the firestick.  Go to the TV forum and make your own thread or contact DirecTV Now chat

https://www.directvnow.com/accounts/overview

Help center and chat at bottom of screen.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 10
Teacher

I don’t think they could have been any clearer on that point. That’s the reason I didn’t switch to Unlimited Plus For a long time. I had a good discount. 

Message 9 of 10
Former Employee

@Anonymous - Please check your PMs.  :-)

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support