Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Discount

Contributor

Discount

My dad gets a discount from his job of %25, can I use my discount from my job too? 

And does anyone know how much Speedway gets off? 

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Discount

@Care132 wrote:

My dad gets a discount from his job of %25, can I use my discount from my job too? 

Not on Prepaid or the unlimited plans offered in the last year.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎06-26-2018 8:16 AM

Plus only one corporate, employee or student discount per plan.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Tutor

I am having trouble getting my $15 dollar off a month discount added including free HBO added. Can someone help me with this issue? Everytime I try to texting the code back, it say that something went wrong. I've tried 10 times already. This is annoying and frustrating. 

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Sage

@lrjones7

If this is the video loyalty discount for having unlimited wireless and TV service, the $15 off is on the TV service bill.  The primary wireless number (which may not be yours) is the phone number to verify eligiblity.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

I need my walmart discount 

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support