Need help understanding your bill?
iNick's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 9:19 PM

Data Question

I Just Switched from my Unlimited Data Plan $30 Month (Hated Being Throttled) to the $50 5GB Plan since i tether a little here and there when my Comcast Internet is out but since i have a Service Discount of 24% to make my 5GB Plan $38 how much would my Data Cost Me This Month as i don't wanna call AT&T since i have an Awful voice and it hard for them to Understand me 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@iNick wrote:

I Just Switched from my Unlimited Data Plan $30 Month (Hated Being Throttled) to the $50 5GB Plan since i tether a little here and there when my Comcast Internet is out but since i have a Service Discount of 24% to make my 5GB Plan $38 how much would my Data Cost Me This Month as i don't wanna call AT&T since i have an Awful voice and it hard for them to Understand me 

you need to check if you are using a FAN / employer discount most of the discounts do not apply to data, it depends on how your company set it up in the contract with att. you can get that answer from who ever handles yur business cell phones.

If you just switched you will have the pro-rate period depending on how many days are left in your billing cycle + 1 full months of service cost.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

It does b/c my mom works for an hospital where she receive it from. And thanks for the second part

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

why I have to hire a data plan that I do not want, if you could give me a logical explanation, not only because "it's smartphone", I really would appreciate this answer
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.