Need help understanding your bill?
MADDEAL's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 20th, 2018 4:56 PM

Customer Complaint

I switched from Sprint to AT&T and was told that they will handle my bill from Sprint. They told me that I qualified for $650.00 Vise card. I get my bill from Sprint and now they are telling me that the program is not even for the State I live in. Now I'm stuck paying $1100.00 bill. Who do I get in contract with to resolve this problem? 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

@MADDEAL, your only hope is filing a BBB complaint. If there wasn’t a promo, the chances of AT&T giving you $1,100 are slim to none, and slim just left for lunch. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

Did you trade in your phones?  Or keep them ?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I traded in my phone.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@MADDEAL wrote:

I switched from Sprint to AT&T and was told that they will handle my bill from Sprint. They told me that I qualified for $650.00 Vise card. I get my bill from Sprint and now they are telling me that the program is not even for the State I live in. Now I'm stuck paying $1100.00 bill. 

When did you switch? 

For more than a few months now they have limited to this to a few select cities. See https://extrameasures.att.com

They've NEVER paid your old carrier. It was a reimbursement/credit for you, I believe it was 10-12 weeks from the start before you got the reimbursement (so you'd need to pay your orld carrier). It was only UP TO $650 per phone based on what you owed for the phones (not your full bill).

Who do I get in contract with to resolve this problem? 

I'm not sure how to resolve it, what documentation do you have to say you should be getting this offer?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.