For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Talovetu69's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 18th, 2018 3:37 PM

Contact me

I have been fighting AT&T over a billing issue since SEPTEMBER of 2017 its now Mid January and I still am unable to reach someone to help me. I call maybe 5-6 times a month and every time spend 2+ hours on the phone and all I get is transferred. A long time ago I had both U-verse services and wireless, because of that it created a unified bill. Well guess what Unified can't help me because its a wireless specific billing issue, Wireless can't help me because they can't see the bill because its unified. Every time I explain this they send me to someone else. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I am so sick of it and I need someone to help me. I have begged and pleaded I have recounted what happened over 100 times to different reps. some phone conversations I have been transferred up to 9 times. Ultimately eventually the call gets dropped, lost or I just get frustrated. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GET A HOLD OF ME WHO CAN ACTUALLY HELP ME. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

This is a custom to customer forum, not customer support. No one from ATT will contact you from your post here. If you get a reply from ATTCares, they will just ask you to send them a private message. Rather than wait, send a private message to @ATTCares

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Talovetu69 wrote:

I have been fighting AT&T over a billing issue since SEPTEMBER of 2017 its now Mid January and I still am unable to reach someone to help me. I call maybe 5-6 times a month and every time spend 2+ hours on the phone and all I get is transferred. A long time ago I had both U-verse services and wireless, because of that it created a unified bill. Well guess what Unified can't help me because its a wireless specific billing issue, Wireless can't help me because they can't see the bill because its unified. Every time I explain this they send me to someone else. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I am so sick of it and I need someone to help me. I have begged and pleaded I have recounted what happened over 100 times to different reps. some phone conversations I have been transferred up to 9 times. Ultimately eventually the call gets dropped, lost or I just get frustrated. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GET A HOLD OF ME WHO CAN ACTUALLY HELP ME. 

What's the billing issue? The unified billing team should be able to help, but with some more details, we might be able to point you in a different direction.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you, that is more help than I have gotten in the last few months. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.