For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Harley440's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 4:16 PM

Complaint

I have a complaint......I came back to att from sprint.....att offered me a bogo deal and quoted me little over 220.00 a month so I came back......this is the third month of a bill over 400 dollars a month and I’m still not receiving my bogo discounts still getting charged for 4 installments when should only be paying 2......when I called in I spent 1 to 2 hours on chat for them to tell me it could take up to 5 billing cycles for them to give me my promotion......that’s rediculous I’m ready to return all of att equipment and search other providers......

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

If you haven’t gotten BOGO credits by now, that probably means some requirement for the BOGO offer was not met. Some BOGO offers required TV service. When exactly did you buy the phones and what model phones were purchased?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have called in several times the rep both times verified I met all criteria for the bogo deal but couldn’t validate why my discounts are not there......I we have 2 iPhone 6s Plus and 2 iPhone 7 s plus

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Reps have been known to be wrong and I’m pretty sure there was no BOGO offer for iPhone 6s’s 4-5 month’s ago. Again, what is the date of when you bought the phones? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.