Need help understanding your bill?
BJS17's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 1st, 2012 3:26 PM

Combined billing

I really just wanted to comment because ever since I have combined my billing I have had absolutely the worst customer service experience with any service provider I have ever utilized. Hours on the phone with reps and 8 months later still having issues! Has anyone else had these issues??

I am on the verge of cancelling all of my services and joining my wife's plan! HELP!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

OMG. I am having the exact same problem right now! I came on here to see if there was a magic # or department I could call to get this cluster sorted out. 

Basically, all was good under combined billing for landline and wireless - and was under autopay. Back in February, we stopped the landline service and supposedly upgraded our wirelesss plan. Now, autopay is still billing me and I get threateningn letters from wirelss saying they will discontinue service unless I pay ASAP. No one knows where my $ from autopay went the past two cycles. I spend 2 hours getting transferred from wireless support to wireless billing to wireless finance to Uverse support to Uverse something, to landline. Having to explain the entire story each step of course. And had to repeat a couple of those steps a couple of times when I got disconnected. ATT official hours ended before I got anywhere yesterday. Its a new day so I'm going to try again....

Oh yeah. As a bonus, one of the reps told me my case had been closed because they considered it "resolved". WHAT?! They still have several hundred dollars of my money, have no intention of telling me how to get it back, but they are satisfied that they fulfilled my inquiry?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.... someone help!!!!!!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @spazCA Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry you're experiencing some billing issues. We can help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number, account number(s) and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

So.... this whole process started 4/28. Here it is 5/19 and my issue is still not resolved. Even when I tell the rep specifically what department I need (landline), I keep getting transferred to uVerse. What a cluster!

Today, so far: 1 1/2 hours, 5 different reps. Last rep was super nice and helpful, but she couldn't see my account because she was in the SE and my account is managed by the West group. She couldn't transfer me because their phone system is "not working correctly". REALLY?! She is supposed to call me back when she gets in touch with a counterpart in the West group.

The very worst part is how well everything went before we attempted to "improve" our service by switching over to cell-only. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Having a horrible time with AT&T since I combined my billing u verse. Been with at&t for a long time. Please I need help can not get my bill straighten out. Stay on the phone for hours and finally get it worked out. Then a week later call to pay and we are right back with the same problems. Help!!!

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

8 years ago

Send a message with your information to @ATTMobilityCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I combined AT and T Wireless and DirecTv bill in October of 2015.  It didn't get combined until Nov. of 2015, hanging me in limbo with a wireless phone upgrade until Dec. of 2015; I had to ask for the billing to be separated again in order to get a new cell phone upgrade.  No one could access my AT & T wireless records.  This was absolutely ridiculous.  In December, I got a bill for my wireless.  I went online to pay it and it showed I owed nothing.  I called AT ^ T and was told if it showed $0 balance online, I owed nothing.  I thought it was strange, but took it for a windfall.  In Feb. 2016 I got a bill from Uverse that showed I owed $350 or so.  I once again went onto my AT & T account and didn't get that info.  I then got a credit collection bill for the $350 and started calling about it.  Apparently AT & T Uverse and AT & T Wireless no nothing about each other.  I told them I did know that I should owe around $250 for my Dec. 2015 AT & T wireless bill, but I have all records that every other wireless bill and DirecTv bill had been paid to them.  

I have called many different days and times, have been transferred between multitudes of employees and most everyone is not helpful and passes the buck to someone else.  I have talked to supervisors and peons.  I have been transferred between AT & T and AT & T Uverse. I find it hard to believe that a communication company can't communicate with themselves to fix their own error.

I have no issue or problem paying the Dec. 2015 AT & T wireless bill, but I am not paying what is now become a bill of $400+ dollars.  I was offered a $100 credit for my time and effort.  I finally got someone to help me and the bill was to be corrected to the $250 I owed them for Dec. 2015.  I asked for the $100 credit and was told it would be applied.  I was ready to pay the balance.  I waited a couple of weeks for them to get the account credited and called back.  It was $350 again.  No one knows why the amount disappeared I was told to pay and I did get to keep the $100 credit.  My husband has had cancer and issues from treatment and hasn't worked in 2.5 yrs.  If I had extra money, I would probably pay it to not have the bill hanging over my head.  I am digging my heels in.  I am not paying it until I see the correct amount.  I have written letters of contestment to Uverse and the creditor.    Pretend you can't help the customer and pass the buck.  Pitiful!

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Oh my word!  You too?!?  I've spent at least two hours every month since I signed up trying to fix one thing or another.  Once spent 5 hours in the corporate store only to be told they didn't know how to fix it either.  I've had my account "rebuilt" twice, and am told that it probably needs it again.

If that weren't bad enough, I've been promised 4 different times that I would get a call from a supervisor on the next business day, and I've only once received a followup call.  Even that proved to be a problem.  The supervisor called with a lot of incorrect information, said they'd have to research and call me back.  They never did.

I'm truly at wits end with AT&T.  Every person I've talked to has been kind, but the system is so bad that no one completely understands it and making any change creates unintended mistakes and conflicts in other parts of the billing.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I also have had nothing but a hassel. Also not able to get my free notepad that I was eligible for because I had bundled and they wasn`t able to access my account. I was speaking to an AT@T costumer service representive!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I've had the worst experience as well.  I have paid 137, 43, and 178 all in one month since I setup ATT Uverse as an add on to my DTV and now my DTV account is in collections and ATT can't find any of the payments except the 178 that I paid.  They are saying they never received any of the other money and DTV says they don't see any of the money and they keep telling me to call the other company.  Meanwhile, my DTV is shut off and I hate them both.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.