Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Charged me for 50 month plan but didn't renew

Highlighted
Contributor

Charged me for 50 month plan but didn't renew

I changed my plan from 35 to 55 plan but it it started my billing cycle over again. I thought id just have to add the 20 plus tax to it. But then I ended up paying the 50 and my card was charged but my phone wont make calls or texts.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by STMEITT3
‎04-09-2019 4:32 AM

Re: Charged me for 50 month plan but didn't renew

You have to refill for the full $50/55 and tax to fund the plan.

This is how prepaid works.  You buy a plan, and can use it 30 days.  If you change plans, your old plan ends, the new one starts immediately and you must pay for the new plan.  

All prepaid works this way.  I’ve used At&t and currently on Verizon prepaid.  Both tell you on the screen when you request to change plans that you old plan teminates.  

If you added enough, it should restart services 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Charged me for 50 month plan but didn't renew

I did pay the 50 dollars and my credit card was charged
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support