For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Ninaangel14's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 26th, 2016 6:54 AM

Charged for overage data??

I pay more than $100 a month for 2 lines with 5G data share and now u are trying to collect more money from me when there is other wireless phone company that offer 20G for $100 and 4 lines???? Do you want me to switch ? Is $122 a month a lot acc [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Let me get this strait, you go over the plan you have agreed upon with at&t, got charged overages which you agreed you would be charged if you went over, then come onto a customer to customer forum and threaten the customers you want to leave to a different company because what you agreed to happen, happened? All while there now exist plans with no overages?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

It sounds like you are on Mobile Share plan, $50 for 5 gigs of data and $25 discounted line fee on each.  If you exceed your data allowance you will get charged for the extra gig of data.

You could switch to the new plan and have no overage charges.  Same total price, but different configuration of price.

Line fees are a flat $20 each.  Data is $60 for a 6 gig plan.  Total before tax is still $100. 

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans.html

If you are comparing to Verizon, you would pay more with more data, or $10 less for less data.

T-mobile and Sprint do not have the same coverage and must compete the only way they can, with price.  Neither are significantly less expensive than Verizon and ATT. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Well you really didn't get it , informed your self better before you attend to make a comment

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Ninaangel14 wrote:

I pay more than $100 a month for 2 lines with 5G data share and now u are trying to collect more money from me when there is other wireless phone company that offer 20G for $100 and 4 lines???? Do you want me to switch ?

How are they trying to collect more money from you?

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Ninaangel14 inform myself better? Arnt you the one who is complaining about overages when you have options that dont have overages? If you are on a plan without enough data that allows overages, that falls soley on you and nobody else if you get charged overages.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Ah, I get it.  Some just want to complain and say, "it's the principal...".  

Despite having been the only people in possession of the phones and in control of the data you used, it somehow is the carriers fault.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.