Helpful Links

Cell phone/ Direct TV package scam

Contributor

Cell phone/ Direct TV package scam

AT&T is robbing me blind. A rep followed my direct TV installer into my home, selling us services that were supposed to cost $150 per month. Instead, my first two bills were $400 each, the third was $315. They are lying, thieving con artists who prey on the poor, disabled, a BB elderly. If an AT&T rep comes to your door, run and hide!
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Cell phone/ Direct TV package scam

First bills for any service are high as they include activation and installment charges.  

Quotes for service do not include equipment/phones, those charges would have been discussed separately.  

Read your bill.  If you don't understand what's on it, then discuss with the forum. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support