Need help understanding your bill?
jealousblues's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 3rd, 2011 4:12 AM

Can someone tell me how much I will pay to break my contract?

Hi

can someone tell me how much it would cost to break my contract if it is up on 08/04/2011

Thanks guys

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

oh, i have an Iphone 3gs

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

13 years ago

Based off the information you provided and if you signed a 2 year contract then about ~$90 to cancel.  If you want the exact amount based off of when you will cancel (normally the last dat of your billing cycle) you will need to contact customer service.

Question:
Does the early Termination Fee apply to me?What is the cancellation fee?Is there an early cancellation fee?Is there a cancellation fee?Answer:
New and renewing AT&T wireless customers who entered into a 1- or 2-year Service Commitment prior to June 1, 2010, have an Early Termination Fee (ETF) of $175 less $5 for each full month of Service Commitment completed. 

New and renewing AT&T wireless customers who enter into a 1- or 2-year Service Commitment on or after June 1, 2010, and include certain specified equipment, have an ETF of $325 less $10 for each full month of Service Commitment completed. Otherwise the ETF is $150 less $4 for each full month of Service Commitment completed. 

An Early Termination Fee is not charged if you cancel service within 30 days of activation. 

If you have questions about your AT&T contract, please Contact Us

You can find your contract end date by viewing the following topic: When does my contract end?s

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

thank you!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.