For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
littlewadkins's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, October 31st, 2014 10:17 PM

Closed

Can someone give me corporate email address?

Can anyone give me an actual email address to email someone who might have some power to solve my serious issues?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I had some unforeseen financial circumstances which made me 1 1/2 weeks late with my bundle service.  When I woke up this morning the message on the TV said "service interrupted", so I called into AT&T to try and work something out with billing and my service is being interrupted.. The first rep I spoke with, (which was from direct TV, stated I did not have a balance with direct TV in fact I had a credit of $34.00....So, confused I said well AT&T said I needed to speak with you since it was my Direct TV that I needed reinstated until I pay on Friday.  Well, to no avail!  Direct TV said I needed to speak with AT&T so they transferred my back to AT&T.....The rep I was speaking to gave me the wrong amount due, she continued to explained information that I already knew, and she would not listen to what I was explaining to her.  In the past, they reinstated my TV and I was told that AT&T do not give extensions so I didn't work about my Wifi.  I have been a loyal customer since 2013 and you would think something would give.  Anyway, the rep and I went back and forth until finally, she hung up on me! Now if this is the way this company going to resolve issue's then maybe it's better we part ways! So, feeling a little frustrated, I decided I would cancel AT&T......I called AT&T back and asked how do I cancel my AT&T service.  The nice rep stated I was a valued customer and thought I could probably benefit from the Loyalty Program....He thought maybe they could help me because their job is to keep valued customers..He explained to me that I should have never been told I could not make payment arrangements, that it just had to be before your service is interrupted..He gave me the number, and I called.....Well, not only could they not help me because my service was interrupted but because of the interruption I could not cancel services and also they could not tie my credit of $34.00 to my bill because it takes up to 3 weeks to process. (this was a credit I didn't even know existed).....Everything was frozen until I pay the bill, is what she said......Now remember, my whole reason for calling was to get a 4 day extension on the Direct TV, not Wifi.........So i asked to speak with someone who could make changes to my account and was placed on hold twice so finally I asked for the complaints department and was told I NEED TO GO TO THE WEBSITE TO FILE A COMPLAINT!     I was livid....So much for valued customer or customer service. Forget about customers rights or the fact that I was given bogus information from the very beginning..

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am very upset on how my wife was treated today by one of your online representative.  He was not helpful clarifying a question about one charge on our bill, but after ending the conversation the representative turn off the internet on my wifes phone. Then my wife talked with a phone representative that was very helpful and nice. Yet I feel that the online representative wrongfully turn off my wifes internet.  We have been with ATT for a long time and i would love to know that your representatives are being trained correctely and not turning off peoples internet because they are upset for some reason.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

How is this marked 'Solved' when I don't see the question answered.

Time Warner customers, you're next! ATT is going to screw you over too!

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE OUR TELEPHONE CO HAS THE WORSE SERVICE--AND FOR YEARS.

THEIR CEO SHOULD TRY TO FIX  THIS PROBLEM.     INSTEAD HE IS ALL OVER BECAUSE 

HE WANTS TO BUY TIME-WARNER.  I HOPE THE GOVERNMENT OPPOSES THIS.DEAL.

FIXING ATT OUGHT TO BE HIS NO. ONE PRIORITY AND TAKING A LOOK AT T STOCK PLUMMETING SINCE HIS GREAT IDEA WAS POSTED--DEFINITELY IS SENDING A 

MESSAGE THIS MAN DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a similar situation. They charaged me twice.  The store representative pushed me to call 611 to resolve the issue.  Unfortunately, it wasn't resolved until my second visit at their store.  Therefore, I switched to T-mobile.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@xbudahx wrote:

How is this marked 'Solved' when I don't see the question answered.

Time Warner customers, you're next! ATT is going to screw you over too!

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

If you click on "go to solution" in the original post at the top of the page, it will take you to the solution, which contains dispute information. 

Time Warner is a media company; it's customers are cable providers, etcc. It doesn't have service to individuals. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi, My name is Melissa. This just happen to me last Friday. Has your issue been resolved?

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

7 years ago

Good Luck getting anything resolved with AT&T.  I have tried numerous time to talk to someone in Charge.  My best advice is Stay away from AT&T.  They are not concerned with Customer Satsifaction or Feedback.

Notes:

Call 1  Incoming call 9:25 A.M.  33 min. 41 sec.

Initial Contact.from ATT  “Hi my name is **from the President’s Office of ATT calling about phone issue

I phoned **8 to confirm that was an ATT number.   ** answered the phone giving his name and office of ATT President.

You can try this number...if they print this reply.  We will see.  And Good luck

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

7 years ago

sorry tried t send you the phone number of someone I spoke with form the office of the President, but it was not permitted.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.