Need help understanding your bill?
littlewadkins's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, October 31st, 2014 10:17 PM

Closed

Can someone give me corporate email address?

Can anyone give me an actual email address to email someone who might have some power to solve my serious issues?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@Deb156

@Deb156 wrote:
How do I request tower updates? I moved to a small town on Maryland's Eastern Shore and barely have 1 bar. The reception is horrid. When I called customer service they offered a type of booster, to boost the cell signal & improve reception, which costs around $200.00. Has anyone heard of this ? Can't seem to find reviews on this type of device & don't want to put out the money if it is a waste of time. Thanks in advance for your response

If you have poor reception, please consider switching carriers.  It might be years before towers are able to cover your area.  

The device you are asking about if a Microcell.  It provides 3G talk and text over home wifi.  

Thats fine for at home.  If the receptions is generally bad, that's not enough.  

Start polling your your neighbor's to find out what carrier the use.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

The address I was given is:

At&T

{Inappropriate content removed}

I am writing today so I don't know how efficient this will be but customer service gave it to me.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

8 years ago

Here is another resource 

I am your same boat. So if you find a solution a way for them to even listen,  let me know.   In the meantime sharing what I am finding.

Apparently they steal from too many people and lawyers know how easy it is to win against one so clearly wrong.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

With me being down due to surgery my bill is two months behind and I'm trying my best to keep on track. Tried to work with billing and my service is being shut off at midnight even though I will be able to at least make a month's payment between the seventh and ninth of September and be current by the end of September. You think being a customer since 2008 that they would work with you instead I get a door shut in my face! If att not willing to work with me you better contact me for I have my lawyer's information you need since your representative rudely ended the call without taking the information. If this is the way this company going to resolve it issue then maybe it's better we part ways!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello my name is Gilbert *** I switched from sprint to att and I'm having the worse customer service in my life! I need someone from The corporate att to contact me asap. ***  *** Thank you, Gilbert

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Gjaramillo39 This forum is not customer support, just other customers. No one is going to contact you based on your post here. This is also a public forum, please remove your personal information. You need to contact customer support directly.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

Good Luck   That has been my experience with ATT from the beginning.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

How long does it take for any type of response?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same here, I wonder why their dispute email address is such a secret.  I am also trying to find the email as I just sent off an email to the collection agency they put me in, when I paid the bill and AT&T posted it to an incorrect account.  They acknowleged that and said they would zero it out, and I have been calling since JULY, and just called again today, and they still have not zero'd out the account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Well I have exhausted every other means to have my issues resolved and nothing has worked so I'm trying this with hopes issues will be resolved. My phone which is a,replacement is over heating and others issues another replacement was ordered 10/8/16 but never arrived. I was never told a date when it would I figured with the over heating issue it'd be 2 days. Well I called on 10/12 was told it would arrive 1015, it didn't so then I was told 10/17 it didn't. After multiple calls being hung up on put back into que cause the rep didn't want to deal with me being told a lead would call me back which didn't happen and the reaching out on face book through messages and being told another phone was shipped still not received that one either so I did another message was told I would be called at 4:30 pm my time and that didn't happen. I have talked to several people and have names. Supposedly a complaint was filed on my behalf with the names I gave all the people that I talk to that nothing happened to help resolve my issue but I gotta feeling that complaint wasn't put in either . So here I am hoping somebody will read this from AT&T that actually cares and will actually keep their promise and call contact me and help me get this issue resolved. I don't know what it's going to take if it's will take this phone blowing up from overheating while with a black screen has given me everything that I've told every representative I was *** I need somebody to help me resolve this issue.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.