Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 11, 2013
3:44:10 PM
View profile
Call forwarding show up on billing?
I forward calls from my iPhone to a tracfone to trick my parents. Will the bill mailed to them show that I am forwarding calls?? If so, is there any way to disable that from my iPhone?
I forward calls from my iPhone to a tracfone to trick my parents. Will the bill mailed to them show that I am forwarding calls?? If so, is there any way to disable that from my iPhone?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 11, 2013 5:21:56 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by gregzoll_1 on Feb 11, 2013 at 5:23:02 PM

Yes, it will show calls forwarded and to what number, along with the number that got forwarded to your other number.  You do know that you get charged minutes, plus an extra charge for call forwarding.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Call forwarding show up on billing?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 11, 2013 5:21:56 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by gregzoll_1 on Feb 11, 2013 at 5:23:02 PM

Yes, it will show calls forwarded and to what number, along with the number that got forwarded to your other number.  You do know that you get charged minutes, plus an extra charge for call forwarding.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: Call forwarding show up on billing?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (5,708 Views)
Solution