For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
beapal5's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 10th, 2014 12:48 AM

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT WITH SERVICE AND BILLING

It seems ATT customer service has not changed in the past years. I have been a long ATT customer for probably over 10 years.  I have not had any problems with any service until this past 6 months.   Much like the post on this forum I to have spent countless hours on the phone with customer service issues and billing concerns.   It all started when I decided to remove our home phones. Because of this lack of professionalism I have sought out other providers for internet and tv.  I did remain faithful to our wireless plan and actually was veriy pleased to see the new Mobile share plan they offered.  I signed up right away. For the first couple of months I had to call billing becuase they were still charging me the old rate plans.  Then I was told to uncombine my billing so that I can get the correct billing for my wireless.  I uncombined my Att Uvers from my wireless account and I too had my wirelss account cancled.  I went to 2 different ATT stores to try and resolve the issue because none of our phones were working.  Finally after many failed attemps by ATT customer service the issue was fixed.  Much to my suprise my first bill from Att was double the amount of my regular Mobile share plan I had selected.  I also received a bill from ATT uverse for the same dates of service.  I was told to pay nearly $500 for wirelesss service that should have been an average of $169/mnth.  WOW.  Customer service from Wireless informed me they would contact Uverse to hash out the error and they would call me back the next day to let me know that it was fixed.  Twice I was told that by Att wireless customer service and well SUPRISE no phone call the next day.  Finally after my umteeth attempt to have the issued resolved I was told I have to pay the full bill in order to see the credits in my next months bill.  So as a faithful customer I paid my bill.    SUPRISE AGAIN my next months bill comes and I am still over charged by atleast $50.  Is there anyone who works with this company that could possible give some quality customer service to a LONG STANDING ATT CUSTOMER.  What ever happend to the old saying the customer is always right. 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @beapal5 Welcome to the Forums!

I'm very sorry for all the issues you're having with your services and billing. Our team will be happy to help you with that! Because it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number,account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Account: ***

I am not even certain where to begin with this complaint.  I have been an AT&T member in various states over my say 70 years of life.  I have recently had several very serious events in my life that have left me dealing with your phone, internet, tv, security systems.  I don't even know where to begin, but last May my husband I wanted to change our landline (cell) to a regular landline. We spoke with a Sarah in Cedar Park office.  She assured us (in writing) the old line would be disconnected when the home phone would be cancelled when the new one.  About this same time my husband became will and passed away in November. 

I was not being very careful with bills since they were paid by bank draft.  This winter I began looking at things dealing with bills and found I was charged for a number that should have been disconnected for almost 10 months at ($20.00 a month).

I have been waiting for a reimbursement check for over $200.00.   Please see if you can resolve this! Sara

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.