For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
member20170324's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, March 25th, 2017 2:24 AM

Bye

I am going to tell everyone I know that you suck. You can't charge me for going over my data when every other company has unlimited data, bad move. You have charged me too much for way too long. See ya!

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

Im pretty sure you can only do 3rd party arbitration as per ToS. Did you know the company does have unlimited plans you couldve switched to? Did you call and kindly ask for them to rerate your bill?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

No I didn't necessarily know that but with as much competition as there is it might be time to be proactive in plan options and give them to those that have been with them forever

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

If you havent cancelled yet. Call and ask if you can get overages credited. They may help you if agree to switch to an unlimited plan, depending on your history/previous credits.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

They sent me a text several months back letting me know that they had unlimited plans but didn't offer to change or upgrade me, that is just bad customer service. If the end result is charging me more for something I didn't need to be charged for, why wouldn't they switch or tell me?....

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

Thats a robot sending you those texts. They made you aware of the plan, so they did tell you. They dont do it automatically you have to call or go online to make the change. Believe it or not some people DO NOT want to switch over from their grandfathered plans into modern ones, for whatever reason. I remember I could've saved a woman $100 a month by moving her plan but she was agry at me for even mentioning it. Imagine what would happen if Att automoved everyone.

The bottom line is they let you know but you didn't act on it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Then why did they text you?   Just for kicks?  What were you expecting?  Engraved invitation?  

As mentioned, I don't want the plan.  I never use up my plan which is $60 cheaper.   

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

No one in a sane mind would want to pay more for their cell phone bill then they have to, I appreciate the commentary but it is just not right given how long I have been with them and all the other available options.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

On the other side of the coin, would you really appreciate it if AT&T changed your plan without letting you know or obtaining your permission?  I don't think most people would take too kindly to someone else making changes to their account.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

I would NOT want my plan changed.  I have more data than we use each month and pay less because of an employee discount.   ($60 less).  

If you want a different plan you have to change it yourself or ask for it.   

Only your mother will anticipate your needs for you.  

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I am not asking them to change it without my permission. I'm asking them, that if they tell me they have a plan that could upgrade my current plan and save me money and ask me to opt in or out of that plan then it's clear and the choice is the consumers that is recorded.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.