Need help understanding your bill?
Joelriggs1976's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 4:39 AM

Buyer’s remorse trade in not credited to my account.

I’m extremely frustrated with the fact that back in August we participated in the buyers remorse program and traded our phone in, we got the new one and immediately sent back the old phone in the package AT&T provided with the return label provided. We still have not been credited for the returned device.  I have spent about 5 days more than 3 hours at a time on the phone trying to resolve this. Tonight I was the phone for 4.6 hours being transferred from one person to the next. Finally got a helpful lady named Gina but apparently it was too close to closing time and I ended up being routed to the sales department who can’t do anything for me. I have employees and clients needing to stay in contact with me and I can’t risk interruption of service AGAIN due to an error on AT&Ts fault.   I did my part, now they need to hold up their end of the deal instead of trying to take people’s hard earned money. I’m beyond frustrated and shocked at the service I have been provided!

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

There is no such thing.   The buyers remorse period is the 14 days after purchase where you can return a phone.   

I suspect you upgraded early with Next installments, which requires you return phones you have not made all the payments on.   Check your bills for July to see how many payments were made.   12 out of 24?   24 out of 30?   

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Yes there is such a thing and yes I did return the device within 14 days. No we didn’t upgrade. We signed up as new customers, my husband got the galaxy s8, didn’t like it, changed to the iPhone 7 with the Buyer’s Remorse program.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

Your first Post is clear as mud....   That is not a trade in, it’s a return/exchange.  

You exchanged a phone within 14 days.  What did you not get credit for?  Taxes on the first phone?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.