Need help understanding your bill?
Idalaskan's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 7:22 PM

Closed

Buy One Give One Promo

Super confused! I just tried to upgrade to Iphone 7Plus, only because it states on the web site there is a 'Buy One, Give One' promotion. I've gone thru the ordering process 5 times, and the second phone is not free. I've read the terms and conditions, and it doesn't even reference the promo. Am I just reading it wrong? BOGO usually means if you buy one, you get one free?!? And what's up with the $25 per phone 'upgrade' fee? We have been waiting to update our 5S for a long time, and it's gotten to the point we don't have a choice (they are slow and the sound goes in and out). Can anyone advise as to what I'm missing with the promo??

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

6 years ago

Hi Community,

For any questions regarding our BOGO offers, we suggest visiting our BOGO site!  You can find all the latest offers, as well as recent offers.  In addition, there is helpful support information.

Check out the previous BOGO offers.

Thanks so much!

Tim, AT&T Community Strategy

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

The current iPhone BOGO requires you have Directv service. If you qualify, you still have to buy both phones on a Next plan and stay on the Next plan for the entire period. The phone becomes "free" because you get a credit for each monthly payment. That's the way every BOGO offer has always worked.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Ok, thanks. Not that great of a deal then. Had Direct TV, and will never go back since it takes a week for a tech to come out if you lose your signal. (I live in Alaska) May be time to kick AT&T and go local. Thanks for the reply.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Annnnnnd, even if I want to do this - it's not available in Alaska. Go figure...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I think I am learning the hard way that by paying off the phone that you buy, you will no longer be qualified for the BOGO deal and will still have to buy the other phone. Has anyone had experience with this already?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.