Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Bogo

Contributor

Bogo

Back in December 2017 I took advantage of the buy one get one free bogo. I want to lower my bill,I would like to pay off the iphone X, I get credit for the iPhone 8, will I lose my credit if I pay off my iPhone X???

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎04-24-2018 6:43 AM

Re: Bogo

No, you will not lose the BOGO credit by paying off the iPhone X. You only lose the iPhone 8 credit by cancelling that line or paying it off.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6

How did you get your free iPhone 8??? I got the X and the 8 and they're refusing to give me credit for the 8...

Message 3 of 6
Tutor

YES, I bought the bogo "free" in 2017 Iphone6. My daughter paid hers off full price now I'm having to pay for the granddaughters because I lost the credit. It wasn't free to begin with and I no longer use that ATT store for not being honest. I still had to pay part of it. In the mean time I purchased myself a new phone so now I'm stuck paying for two. They need to be fully trained before speaking to customers or they should have to pay for it. 

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

They tricked me too.  Told me that I could get they BOGO.  Got 2 new phones for 2 new lines.  All I received since was excuses and lies.  I feel guilty that I talked several people into switching to them and now they are caught up in ATT's web of deceit.

Message 5 of 6

I reported to the BBB and got a phone call from a higher up pretty quickly. It got resolved!
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support