Need help understanding your bill?
Mipie02's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 26th, 2014 8:14 PM

Billing

I am very frustrated with the customer service help people. In February I got a new phone and after I got it saw a commercial on if you have four lines your plan will be $160 and 10 gigs of data. So I had called customer care because no one told me of this when I purchased the forth phone in the same week of getting the third phone. They told me they could change it so all phones were on the plan. They also told me about the promotion about the table so on that same call I went ahead and got the table because the data would be shared from the 10 gigs. They explained when my bill came it would be high but on the next bill all the deductions will show and it will be lower. I received one bill since February of the correct amount. This month june and last month may 2014 my bill is $350.00 when it should be $200.00 I called your so called customer service that was no help and rude tell me because I got the phone in February it was after the promotion and that I have been paying $350.00 and thats my normal bill. I explained how when I got the phone they put me on plan because I got the other two phones in that week and was never told about the promotion so they put me on the promotion plan for the $160.00. The customer service lady said well im sorry but they never should have told you that because they can't change it its computer generated so we can't do anything about it. If this is how your company treats a paying customer and can not help me; then I can take my business elsewhere. I am astonished that for three months I was on the $160.00 and 10 gigs plan and the next couple of months im no longer able to have this plan. I have complained about my bill being to high a couple of times. Why is it so difficult to keep me on the plan I choosed? And why am I constantly having to complain about the same problem with no results??? 

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Mipie02!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the recent confusion with your bill. We would be happy to review your account and discuss your options, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.