Need help understanding your bill?
Susilemus's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 19th, 2017 6:52 PM

Why is my billing charging me for the AT&T Unlimited Plus?

Why am I being charged for the AT&T unlimited plus that should cover 2 lines yet I'm being charged $20.00 for each line? I only have 2 lines 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Yes, that $145 price includes the $20 line fee for each line but as I noted above, your bill will still show the $20 line fee for each line. As I said, your bill should show $115 for the data plan and $20 line fee for each line. After you get the $10 autopay discount, that all adds up to $145 for the two lines.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Not sure what you are asking. Every line pays a line fee, that is just the way every ATT plan works. The price for unlimited plus with two lines is $115 for the data plan plus $20 per line for a total of $155 which can be reduced to $145 with the autopay discount. Are you being charged something different?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

According to the bundle deal, the $145.00 includes 2 lines.... every
additional line after that is $20.00.
I only have 2 lines, but I'm being charged $20.00 for each line.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have this same plan on the New Bogo for the IPhone 8+ with next on 2 lines withe the activation fee but I am being charged $155 per line plus the 20 per line at the prorated amounts since it is a first bill. It is listed as AT&T Unlimited Plus $135/m for 1 device when there is 2 devices but each number is being billed separately for some reason. The bill is $649.24 with future next bill being $324.62

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

@DavidCox if you are being charged $155 per line you need to contact at&t. Something is wrong. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.